Master Molded Products Corporation
is a family-owned, custom plastic injection molding company, founded in 1946 by Martin Weinhart. Originally a tool and die making company, custom plastic injection molding capabilities were added in 1952.Today, run by second generation family members, Master Molded Products continues to offer the finest in finished plastic parts, secondary operations, mold design and tooling. We welcome you to visit our state-of-the-art 110,000 square foot production facility in Elgin, Illinois.
Master Molded Products Corporation makes injection molded plastic products for a number of diverse businesses; Automotive, Packaging, and Industrial-Consumer are three key groups. Each business segment has its own set of particular challenges. The Master Molded team of specialists brings complete segment management to these diverse groups with complete part design, injection mold design, automation of process, and quality expertise to customize the solutions necessary for different and unique industry and market requirements.
Even while fulfilling these requirements, our goal at Master Molded Products is to continually improve what we do with the latest technology, to remain price competitive, and ultimately to make every customer’s business more successful and to exceed our customers expectations in every way.
Master Molded Products Corporation can make you more successful….
- Competitive pricing
- Creative Solutions
- Flexibility - to understand and respond to our customers
- Engineer your product for optimum manufacturability
- Transfer of existing molds to MMPC – a systematic process to insure fast turnaround
- Recognizing the need for “Speed to Market”
- One-stop shopping, for complete turnkey design and development from Concept to Reality
- Asian Tooling capabilities to help our customers achieve extra tool cost savings
- Rapid prototyping for initial analysis of a design and its manufacturability utilizing In-house Objet 3D models and prototype development molds, for expanded prototyping capabilities
- Mold flow computer analysis for optimum mold design
- IS0 9001:2008 Quality management system
- ISO 14001:2004 Certification for environmental sustainability
- TS16949 Certification for the automobile sector
- AIB GMP (American Institute of Baking Good Manufacturing Practices) certification for the plastic packaging sector
- NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certification for the plastic packaging sector
- Kosher certification for the plastic packaging sector
- 33 injection molding presses from 44 tons to 650 tons, including state-of-the art all- electric presses with robotics; shot sizes from 1 ounce to 110 ounces
- IML (in molded labels), metal inserts, and chrome plated plastic inserts
- Value-added secondary operations, such as sonic & vibration welding, hot stamping & pad printing; done at the molding press to eliminate extra costs
Master Molded Products Corporation, true to its mission, has the tools, the know-how and the experience to design and manufacture your plastic part. Talk with one of our experts to get your product when and the way you want it.
MMPC Mission Statement